Do you want to add category and subcategory in WordPress post URLs? Learn how to easily include category and subcategory in WordPress URLs.
They also allow your users to easily browse the topics they are most interested in. In this video, I’ll show you how to include category and subcategory in WordPress URLs.
1) First, you need to visit Settings » Permalinks page in your WrodPress admin. There you need to click on the ‘custom structure’ option under common settings area.
2) Next, you need to add /%category%/%postname%/ in the field next to custom structure.
3) After that, don’t forget to click on the save changes button to store your settings.
4) That’s all WordPress will now start including category and subcategory in WordPress URLs. You can see this in action by editing a post or creating a new one.
5) File that post under a category (and subcategory if you use them) and click on the update button.
Please do not forget to like comment share and subscribe 🙂 thanks for watching.